Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pre field camp day 2: packing, stuff it in...

Cao keng BMT for Dummies 026:

look sick... fall out form activities

2 more days to field camp… kind of excited and mixed feelings… on one end I know it is going to be tough… on the other, I know that is is going to be fun.. had IFC lesson today… IFC = individual field craft…. Learnt how to put on camofluge… (the type where you have grass sticking out of your helmet and your uniform) and also the face camo… (make up lesson). Then we had field pack insepection where we spend hell load of time squeezing everything into the bag… its hell loads of squeezing man… but I managed to squeeze in everything decently…

tomorrow is the field camp…. Very excited….tomorrow will be a long day.. have to roadmarch 8KM to the first campsite with the field pack.. wish me all the best for field camp!

Countdown ticker Stands at:
647 Days to Admission
42 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home