D + 1 : learn your acronyms
Cao keng BMT for Dummies 019:
Run and fall on a wet track. ATT B
Run and fall on a wet track. ATT B
Today the company had a 6KM road march which I missed. And the next road march is 8KM on the first day of the field camp – shit…. And as usual the ATT B were asked to do “honourable duties” again today no SOC but I was asked to go to Kestrel Company to clean their company office – like huh! Why is a hawk person cleaning a kestrel office.. but never mind. At least the sergeant was polite. And said thank you.
Went to IMT again today. Today no more Canadian bull (well there was for 2 magazines for zeroing the weapon). Today we are shooting range targets. The 1/3 range target called fig 15. (only see head), the 2/3 range target called fig 11 (only see the half of the body) and the full target fig 12. (Whole body). The fig 15 is FREAKING SMALL. And I mean freaking. Size I see from my eye.. about the size of this word >small … that small. And today we have to adopt different positions of shooting the target. Proning (the killer… almost died…. Cannot breath…. ), proning unsupported (even worse) foxhole standing supported foxhole standing unsupported… and the result.. I suck at proning.. the shots were like all over the target board. IMT today was a killer.. snap target. That means you have 6 seconds to shoot at each target and have to stand…. I am so dead tomorrow... tomorrow is the test for IMT.. die la…
Went back to bunk… bloody hell had fire drill… I had to bring down like a million things la.. this include:
Dummy rifle
Real rifle
FAD (first aid dressing)
11B
ID tag
Torch light
Pail
Helmet
Fire extinguisher (as I am the first bed I have to bring this down)
-and the best part is…I live on the fifth floor….
Real rifle
FAD (first aid dressing)
11B
ID tag
Torch light
Pail
Helmet
Fire extinguisher (as I am the first bed I have to bring this down)
-and the best part is…I live on the fifth floor….
The first time we got down.. the timing was not good.. so we were sent up and do the fire drill again.. hello can you believe it.. I was like carrying 2 rifles. A pail, fire extinguisher up and down twice.. funny izzit…@##!!
Today during RO.. we were taught new acronyms to replace the old commonly use once in BMT as the new CO (commanding officer) changed it.
POP (passing out parade) now its is to be known as GP (graduation parade)
3G army now is to be known as third generation army (have to say the whole word out)
3G army now is to be known as third generation army (have to say the whole word out)
-so lame… Oh yes.. I did 1 (one…no more zero fighter) pull up today.. great sense of achievement.. aiming for 2 soon.. tomorrow D + 2.. i am going to take part in activities... bloody hell... no more honourable duties...
Countdown ticker Stands at:
654 Days to Admission
49 days to GP (graduation parade)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home