Friday, October 20, 2006

OFF STATUS: SPEED TRAINING

Cao Keng BMT for Dummies 021:

Fall off (or rather roll off jacob’s ladder..)confirm OOT


Today my status officially ended… today is Friday.. which means I am booking out today for my physio… haha.this morning had to move down our rations for our But before I booked out… had speed training in the morning. Was a killer… after speed training of running 8 rounds… had “strength training” consisted of CPT 2… as cool down exercise.. –so much of cooling down…

Then I rushed back to bunk to bath.. but when I went to the bathroom.. there was people faster then me and the showers were all occupied.. luckly my platoon mates was nice enough to let me bath first – thanks guys.. owe all of you one… then went to do area cleaning… then booked out.. time : 9.30am… the rest of the guys. 12.30pm and the guys not involved in COC… 3.30pm.. so I am suppose to book out at 3.30pm… but I was out by 10.. sorry guys..

The physio went well today… when he was pressing my back.. I can literally hear the crack sounds in the body… scary… then after which went for some shopping at bugis junction and caught a movie… at 2.55pm. then went home…

Tomorrow going to jason’s place. He invited us for deepavali celebarations.. looking forward to it..

oh yes.. i dont need to book in on sunday... only on tuesday... long weekend...heh.. i am going to enjoy this week.. next week field camp.. will not be coming back...

Countdown ticker Stands at:
652 Days to Admission
47 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home