Sunday, October 22, 2006

BOOK OUT DAY 3: Boring day

Cao Keng BMT for Dummies 023:

(applicable to haze periods only) say have breating difficulties. Fall from PT

Basically today is a super boring day.. i have been getting very very lazy since I have gone to NS.. when I get home.. I just wanna stay at home.. period.. and do nothing…. So basically I did that yesterday.. woke up in the morning and sat infront of the TV and ate my favourite cereal- heaven….

Then jus slack there all the way till like dinner where me and mum went to tampines mall for dinner @ fish and co and continued to slack at home… sigh… boring ler….

Tomorrow will be going to army market in the morning with jing yang and Anthony to get stuff for the field camp. meeting them at 11am at lavender.

Picture of the day: polo t-shirt I design for my BMT batch.(front design)

Countdown ticker Stands at:
650 Days to Admission
45 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home