Monday, October 23, 2006

BOOK OUT DAY 4: Shopping

Cao keng BMT for Dummies 024:

say you have sorethroat and wanna go see MO.skip Physical training in the morning


Today met only Anthony at lavender.. jing yang over slept ... only woke up at 11 am when we are suppose to meet at 11 am…-!@#$# after that me and Anthony had lunch at billy bombers at bugis junction. We actually walked there from army market and while making the journey there, I received a message from jing yang which reads:

Eh. Tomorrow what time must we meet? BTW I sprain my meta sterna….


-like how the hell happened…

I found out why in a SMs to him at ard 5pm.. the reason is beach soccer….-idiot…
Anyway after lunch I went to orchard alone. Went to apple center at wheelock to buy a sleeve for my macbook. As I almost scratched it… then I just laze ard at wheelock and then went to artfriend to get some stuff for the secret project tomorrow.... –evil grin…you will know what is it after I come back from field camp…

Oh yes just in case you still don’t know. I will be going for a 7 day field camp next Friday and will only be back on the 3rd of November… see you guys then…

I am typing at city hall MRT station while waiting for my mother for dinner…

Countdown ticker Stands at:
649 Days to Admission
44 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home