Pre field camp day 1: the secret mission
Cao keng BMT for Dummies 025:
sprain your ankle
sprain your ankle
Remember there was suppose to be a secret mission in the previous post? I shall unvile it now… it is Amos’s 18th birthday celebration! Had to prepare for it like 2 weeks ago as I have to ordered a 3kg cake and also made a card for him. (see picture) toda for most part of the time in the day, I was preparing for the celebration. Went ot Queensway to bind the birthday card for amos. Then I have to sneak in the cake in the night for the celebration. Must thank bala from platoon 1 for carrying the cake all the way from pasir ris all the way to the company line… too bad… we cannot bring in cameras… so no photo of the celebration. Anyway
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY AMOS!!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
648 Days to Admission
43 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home