Thursday, October 19, 2006

D + 2 : IMT TEST

Cao Keng BMT for Dummies 020:

If you can do pull ups.. do until you have blisters… all PT involving hands no need to do.


WA SIAN… SOC again for the rest of the company.. this means I have to go dig soil again…today the rest of the company did SOC for the rest of the stations…I am on D+2 today.. because of the stupid warrant officer from dunno where.. come and “chap ji ka” I cannot take part in SOC… bloody hell….

Today is the last IMT lesson.. today is a test.. there was one test where we are suppose to shoot at figure 15.. (the freaking small target) all my shots were lost in virtual space.. none of it hit the target.. I also dunno where it went.. then I was made to reshoot… stress… I manage to bull’s eye all of my 4 shots… lucky… the whole chamber was looking at me la.. never hit super paiseh lorwell I realized I can shoot better at night… more accurate.. all the shots were on target.the best is jing yang.. he cannot find his specs.. so he was shooting without specs and obviously he cannot see.. and still most of his shots was on target... on the same place somemore.. - god...

after that, we got so bored during our admin time after our dinner... we started playing stupid games...

game 1 - me and amos
game name : comscord!

how to play: using comscord reel.. stack and balance it and advoid toppling it over.. after putting every reel, shout comscord (modelled under jenga)

game 2 - me, jing yang, kok siew and amos
game name : IMT (paperbullets)

using jing yang's theraband( a gigantic rubber band for physiotherapy exercise.. given by the MO... it was stretched across the room and paperbullets made with newspaper and black taped was made to shoot... modelled under IMT range.. there is an instructor and a firer.. instruction as follows:

Firer adopt squarting/kneeling/standing position, 30M/50M/100M ___________(target name) own time own target carry on...


and the joke was this... amos was lying on bed.. jing yang was aiming at him so i shouted.. firers adopt squarting position, 50M amos lee, own time own target carry one..

so he shot... and guess where the bullet landed.. accurately on amos butt crack...-whahahhaa

this is what NS guys do when they are bored in camp..

Any way I am a marks man.. 28 shots out of 32 are on target.. don’t play play ok…and oh yes… I DID 2 Pull ups today!!!!! So happy

Countdown ticker Stands at:
653 Days to Admission
48 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home