Saturday, October 21, 2006

BOOK OUT DAY 2 : no more washing of clothes!


Cao Keng BMT for Dummies 022:

if you are feeling sick.. continue eating the cook house food.. confirm gets worsen.. ATT C


Today is the day 2 of my long long weekend from BMT… -sings no more PT…. no more sergeants tekaning… woke up at 10am… shiok-ness….then went to the market to eat DECENT breakfast… I mean DECENT – no Foodfare fried carrot cake which taste like salt infused flour cake (just in case you don’t know. Foodfare is the caterer incharge of all of our meals at pulau tekong BMTC cookhouses. And the only thing they are capable of cooking is… drumroll.. none other than chicken.. nothing else..)


then went to Bedok for some Army shopping.. bought St. Luke’s powder –if you are wondering what is it.. is your prickly heat…there are 2 brands to it.. one is snake brand and another is St. Luke’s… according to platoon sergeant.. the St. Luke’s is the orginal one and is the one give you the shiok feeling… hmmm…


ok anyway.. went to like 4 supermarkets before I found it at shop and save…then went to NTUC actually wanted to buy my section’s favourite digestive biscuits… I found out that its out or stock.. then went to giant Bedok.. out of stock also.. then dragged myself back to shop and save.. found it there.. – felt like and idiot..should have just bought it there when I was buying the powder..

went home.. after I open my door…SHOCKED.. the dry kitchen(yes… it is suppose to be dry) and laundry area was FLOODED….reason. I put in my blanket to wash before I went to the supermarket in the washing machine.. BUT forgot to put the wast water drainage pipe to the drain.. so all the water flooded the laundry area and kitchen.. –thou shall not wash clothes again.. moron…spent like 2 hours cleaning up the area…

then got ready to go to Jason’s house… Jason invited out platoon mates to celebrate deepavali with him at his place…. Thank you Jason…. We ate.. talked cocked and played murderer…. And this was where I became a real moron… - I think NS really made me dumb…this is what happened..

Jason: murderer heads up (I am the murderer). Who do you want to kill?
Me: (I am suppose to point at some one whom I want to kill and not speak but I went) HONG DA!
Rest of the people: WHhahahahhahaha…

-moron…

But we had a great time….thanks Jason.

Picture of the day. Part of Hawk Coy platoon 4 Section 4. clock wise from right, 3rd SGT Ameer, Me, my OOTed Buddy – Joshua, Anthony, Jason and Jing yang


Countdown ticker Stands at:
651 Days to Admission
46 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home