Saturday, October 14, 2006

FEVER DAY 6 : BOOK OUT SEE DOCTOR

Cao keng BMT for Dummies 015:

suffer from depression. Say cannot sleep at night.. OOT


Today basically I did nothing except area cleaning. Oh yes.. something really funny happened today in the morning.. from platoon sergeant during 5BX. Here it goes:

Platoon sergeant : gather for 5BX
Platoon sergeant : today Saturday.. do you all want 5BX? Those who want 5BX raise up your hands!
Hawk company: No movement..
Platoon sergeant : so no one want ah.. ok later you all after this go water parade then take some water from your bottle put on your face and put on your chest…. Then is the COS ask you all do 5BX what do you all say?
Hawk company: we did 5BX!!


-haha I love him more and more

For AGR I sat there again as I have fever. Today’s temperature 37.7 degrees to see a doctor at A&E at CGH later…. So I managed to “tong” till I book out.. ate lunch at delifrance with Anthony and then took a cab to CGH A&E to see a doctor.. waited whole 2 hours there… when I finally see the doctor (actually his reaction was what I expected) he was like… “:what! You had fever since Monday now then you come?” then he took my blood for a lab test. The result was I have viral infection and gave me more medicine… to eat. Then I went home.. slept all the way till dinner when I went out with mum to din tai fung for “xiao long bao”. On our way back. Saw SGT Wilman and PTI on the MRT. Looks like they going to go chiong.. haha…

Countdown ticker Stands at:
658 Days to Admission
53 days to POP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home