FEVER DAY 4: IMT
Cao keng BMT for Dummies 013:
get close or share food with sick people, get infected and ATT B
My fever today got worse… went to 38.3 degrees. I took paracetamol pills again to bring it down. I counted. The amount of fever tablets in this 4 days exceed the total amount I took last year…today had IMT (individual marksmanship training) at the IMT center. One of the highlights of BMT. I did quite well except my butt pressure was not enough I failed all for butt pressure and failed 2 for canting (tilt of the rifle) accuracy was good and also breathing as good. I am going to do better for the next IMT next week. Had fever IMT again… haiz.. but no worries.. going to have a EI survey later in the lecture hall. So not a big issue. Want to know what I put on the survey of where I want to go ?... I am not going to tell you now.. haha..i am still struggling to keep going now… totally sick and not in the mood to do anything but because of tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day. After tomorrow’s GAC (grenade assault course) I will report sick. GAC.. here I come…
Countdown ticker Stands at:
660 Days to Admission
55 days to POP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home