Friday, October 13, 2006

FEVER DAY 5 : GAC


Cao keng BMT for Dummies 014:

keep saying back pain, OOT

Temperature recorded 38.0 after breakfast. Today is GAC (grenade assult course) day…went there after lunch in the morning I missed AGR due to fever.. and today marks the 5th day of my fever. After lunch road march to the GAC ground which luckily was near… after some introduction my 2IC Ashley and the warrant officer which all the sergeants hate…it began although we are only throwing the dummy only we are still excited. I managed to get everything correct in the grenade bay except when I threw… I only threw like 5 Meters… (safety range I am not suppose to say how much is like much further) and then I got scolded my Ashley for throwing the distance. Then in the next station we are suppose to leopard crawl to the bay and then throw the grenade… super tiring la… this time managed to throw further… (I basically got no strength after taking the medicine as it was panadol with muscle relaxant) then at the last station I was dying.. I have to leopard crawl for like 500M by the time I reach the bay. I was half dead… but I managed to throw further than the first station – dunno why also. By the time I finished the GAC.. I was basically covered in sand.. and so was my rifle… I got hell lot of cleaning to do later.. after dinner.. my fever came back AGAIN!!! but I still cannot report sick as I have to clean my rifle so I was sitting at the foyer feeling feverish (38.4 degrees) and having no mood to cleaning the rifle so I basically did a clean through then sat there.. today I was in super low morale… lowest since I came to tekong… sad.. hope I get well soon

Countdown ticker Stands at:
659 Days to Admission
54 days to POP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home