Tuesday, October 10, 2006

FEVER DAY 2: RANGE

Cao keng BMT for Dummies 011:

Rub soap in eyes… say you got conjunctivitis. ATT C for 7days

Still having fever today. 38.0 degrees recorded after breakfast. Only exercise I did today was the morning 5BX. I actually ask permission from SGT. Ameer to let me take part in the strength training today but he say no. because I thought i will feel better after sweating. But he rejected me outright with a NO! but still I am still not going to report sick. Not time yet. If I can wake up and walk to my cupboard and eat medication. I am not going to report sick. Today going to the rifle range and we took a 3 tonner there. Was damn far la… the tonner journey was fun.. like roller coaster.. haha… we were taught the proper way to enter the rifle range and the practical part of range. Quite boring… but it was good experience but it will be useful when we have our real range. So cannot take the lesson for granted. The fever lasted for the whole day.. it went down after I took the medicine and went up after the dose is over.. what’s wrong with me?

Countdown ticker Stands at:
662 Days to Admission
57 days to POP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home