FEVER DAY 3: PHYSIO
Cao keng BMT for Dummies 012:
back pain.. go see MO. Excuse for like 3 weeks
Missed IPPT today reason I have physio session at raffles hospital and reason 2 I am still sick temperature recorded after breakfast, 37.7 degrees. Booked out for the physio at 7.00 am went to raffles hospital in smart 4… felt so weird la… anyway. Got myself a cup of hot vanilla at coffee bean before the physio as I was like super early. My session is at 9am. I am there at 8am. The session went well. And I was told that my left side first rib is resting above a nerve and blood vessel of my left arm. So that is why whenever I carry heavy load on my left shoulder. I cannot feel my left arm. Sigh…. The physiotherapist suggested me to OOT… which I said no immediately. I am finishing my BMT soon. There is no way I am going OOT… anyway had chicken rice for lunch and then book in back to cam. Before that detoured to guardian pharmacy to get cough medication and also sorethroat gargle for the section as every body is sick… hope every body get well soon. Anyway when I booked in… the guys were going to MA for the express of interest talk. (mass phyco session to join SISPEC and OCS). SGT told me not to go. And so I just slept in the bunk while waiting for them to come back…. This is the 3rd day of my fever… when is it going away?
Joshua left after dinner today.. we are officially 12 person bunk… 1 person less now.. sadded. Joshua, all the best in Hendon Camp!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
661 Days to Admission
56 days to POP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home