FEVER DAY 1: TH TEST
Cao keng BMT for Dummies 010:
Say not feeling well, Fall out from PT and all training
Say not feeling well, Fall out from PT and all training
Had strength training today, after strength training today started to have fever. I was literally lying on the chair feeling terrible in the bunk. Temperature recorded : 38.9 degrees. I did not report sick though. As I have a theoretical handling (TH) test – theoretical handling of the rifle and stripping of the rifle I can strip the rifle in 29 seconds and assemble in 30 seconds as recoreded in the test.
later after lunch and I don’t want to miss it. So I excused myself after seeking permission from sergeant ameer to let me have more time to go have a cold shower to bring down the temperature and also eat medication. The fever medication helped. The temperature went down though but I caused drowsiness. So basically through out the test, I was empty headed. Especially at the last station, the immediate action (IA) test when we were assuming our proning with the SBO. I cannot take it at all. My mind is empty and I forgotten every single thing!!! OMG. SGT farhan scolded me la…but I managed to finish with a bit of help. I relly cannot think a single thing. But still managed to pass it. I passed all the stations with good results except the IA station where I scrapped passed the “double feeding” IA test. After the test and after dinner, my fever went straight up again… stress I guess.. 38.7 degrees again. I got permission from platoon sergeant to sleep in the room when they send in the rifle to the armskote and listened to the routine order. I don’t want to report sick!. 38.7 will sure get an ATT C. and I will miss the important lesson this week.
Oh my buddy got his posting. He is posted to Hendon Camp, Commandos Camp as a store man. He is leaving on wednesday
Countdown ticker Stands at:
663 Days to Admission
58 days to POP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home