Friday, November 03, 2006

Post Field camp day 2: BOOK OUT LOR

Cao keng BMT for Dummies 027:

prone on ants nest during field camp

Today we just woke up, ate breakfast.. don’t even have area cleaning.. then booked out.. I when home.. immediately dumped all the field camp clothes which was like super smelly into the washing maching, pour dettol, warm water and set to wash… after which, headed out to Plaza sing to have carls jr. with dexter, amos, Anthony and jingyang.. was suppose t catch sinking of japan after the meal but all the tickets were sold out… sian so disnt watch in the end.. so we walked around orchard and then headed to city hall where we waited for jacob at starbucks as jing yang and anthony met for dinner while I head to vivocity for dinner with my mum…

SIT test next week.. going out field again.. I hate it… booking out only on Saturday night… 3 days… sian AH!!!

Countdown ticker Stands at:
638 Days to Admission
33 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home