Field camp day 7 - BIC and HOME SWEET HOME
Combat rations for the day:
Breakfast: didn’t eat.. (no appetite)
Lunch: chicken kleo pasta
Breakfast: didn’t eat.. (no appetite)
Lunch: chicken kleo pasta
Didn’t sleep last night due to the wet, smelly, sandy long 4 as it was very very cold.. but heard something very funny last night,… my buddy basically sleep talked in the middle of the night.. at 3am he was like speaking like this:
Jacob: maria…murmur..murmur…
Me: huh?
Jacob: hahahhahhaa…
Me: huh?
Jacob: hahahhahhaa…
I think he is too stressed..
And I saw amos doing krunches in the middle of the night..
Everybody is soo stressed…
Didn’t eat breakfast again… no appetite..then after the supposed “breakfast” that I didn’t eat, have to cover up the shell scrape that we spent so much time digging yesterday… -waste of effort... but we don’t care… we are going back home today!!!!
After which, we left the camp site… road marched to old sispec… were we had our BIC (battle inoculation course) this is the part where we have to leopard crawl on the ground for 70M, run, throw a grenade and then stand up charge to the dummy enemy and stab at him… and by the time I finish half the course of leopard crawling, I am damn shag.. but I still continue as I know that after the course I know I am going back to company line..
Then we road marched back to company line… this is the first time after 7 days we see a decent building… soooooo happy when we saw the company line..
We spent the rest of the day cleaning the rifle, cleaning our stuff washing our bags etc…. now I am finally on my bed… so happy…so tired..
Countdown ticker Stands at:
640 Days to Admission
35 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home