Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Field camp day 6 : disgusting fellow..

Password : red bull

Combat rations for the day:

Breakfast: Biscuits
Lunch: Fresh ration – black pepper chicken, fries, backed vegetable
(broccoli & carrots) with rice
Grass jelly as desert
Dinner: biscuits (no appetite)


Today is a slacking day in the morning.. basically did nothing in the morning except for 2 lcctures and a group fire movement revision before the test in the afternoon. Acted as the enemy for the group fire movement for other groups.. so fun..the lunch today is soooooo good.. after lunch we had our group fire movement test which we did well. Our sections, consisting of 12 people, fired a total of 710 rounds during the test – wow!! I alone fired 150 rounds…

After the test.. it is suppose to be the next high light of the field camp which we dread… I think only the commanders enjoy it.. digging the fire trench and the shell scrape. We call the digging of the shell scrape – digging our own grave.

Shell scrape is for individual and fire trench is for the whole section… I spent like 1hr 30 minutes just to finish my shell scrape and by the end of digging, I was already half dead.. so is the rest of the platoon. Everybody’s morale hit a super low point…. And when I finished my shell scrape I don’t even have the mood for dinner.. so I basically just ate biscuits, powder bath and then sleep in the trench I just dug… with the centipedes and the very very wet soil

My long 4 now is smelly, sandy and wet.. and I don’t care.. tomorrow is the last day.. so happy

Countdown ticker Stands at:
641 Days to Admission
36 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home