Friday, November 03, 2006

Post field camp day 1 : I LOVE HAWK

3 things you must do during field camp:

1) see a wild boar (checked)
2) shit in the wild (checked)
3) cook in the wild (checked)

ok I fulfilled all the 3 things I must do for field camp.
today basically nothing much also… clean our stuff, clean the rifle and then did a supposed AGR turned platoon tekaning session by the sergeants.. then the COC people got their early book out… so we basically stayed in the room the whole night when half the platoon booked out until RO when this happened..

incident 1:

2nd Lt Mahran: tomorrow reveille 0530…-pauses… so tomorrow what time you all want to wake up?
Hawk Company : 0600
2nd Lt Mahran: ok you all wake up 0600.. I write 0530 so if anybody what time you wake up what time do you say?
Hawk Company : 0530
2nd Lt Mahran: what time do you all actually wake up?
Hawk company: 0600
2nd Lt Mahran: is there 5BX tomorrow?
Hawk company: yes SIR! (actually there was no 5BX)

incident 2:

2nd Lt Mahran: do you have anything for me?
Hawk Company : No SIR!
2nd Lt Mahran: ok if you have nothing for me, I have nothing for you. You don’t come disturb me I don’t come disturb you. If you wanna disturb. Go disturb the COS
Hawk Company : YES SIR!
2nd Lt Mahran: Smokers can go carry on.
PLT Sergeant AL-Khair : smokers can smoke until you die.. (he said this with a very strict face) which was damn funny

-whahahhaha

Countdown ticker Stands at:
639 Days to Admission
34 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home