Field camp day 5 : Resup.. AGAIN?!
Password : sweet home
Combat rations for the day:
Breakfast: fresh ration – chee chiong fun (rice roll) with luncheon meat
Lunch: Dried shrimp glutinous rice
Barley with milk as desert
Dinner: Pulut Kunit (chicken)
Breakfast: fresh ration – chee chiong fun (rice roll) with luncheon meat
Lunch: Dried shrimp glutinous rice
Barley with milk as desert
Dinner: Pulut Kunit (chicken)
Our resups are here again!! Actually when resups come, there is always mixed feelings. Happy and sad. Happy on one hand mean we get new colthes!!! No more smelly and wet clothes to sleep in. sad on the other hand as we have to carry extra rations again. Extra rations=more heavy field pack…
I am feeling totally disgusting today as I have been wearing the same set of uniform I have been wearing yesterday and the day before.. it is wet and smelly. And I still have to wear this set for tomorrow still as the resup is suppose to be used for sleeping at night. Anyway the smelly on my uniform reminds me of one person from my polytechnic… guys you should know who is it…
Guard duty yesterday night was totally boring.. I was so tired that I almost walked into the Constantina wire on the boundary of the camp site..-dose off… the group fire movement test today.. all of us kinda screw up cos 2nd LT Ashley got so fed up screaming at us.. he screamed.. hahhaa..
I hate sergeant teo more and more.. during the road march to the new campsite. We are suppose to sing.. last time… when we don’t sing.. he say we don’t sing now we sing he say we sing very awfully… - go fly kite la sergeant.. go die.. no one likes you..
We finally reached the last campsite.. this campsite IS TERRIBLE… it is full of mosquitos and hell loads of centipedes…even before I can even apply insect repellent 5 minutes upon arrival at the camp site.. I got bitten 4 times on my fore hand.. bloody hell…
My long 4 is really really very very disgusting still have to wear 1 more day… today sleeping under the stars again.. no need pitch basha… - lucky..
Countdown ticker Stands at:
642 Days to Admission
37 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home