WOOHOO!!
WooHoo… As I promise myself, I bought myself the Bang and Olufsen A8 Headphones… this is like the second set this year.. I lost my first set together with my Ipod (Sadded) in july.. the price have changed since.. the set I lost cost me S$250 and now this set cost me S$310.. WTH… I better not lose it again …. Next item on shopping list.. IMac and my Ipod… anyway this earphones are as shown in the picture below:
This morning went shopping at IKEA… sooo fun.. going back again next week to buy the staff.. today only reece.. not I paying ma…so next week must get the manager to go and pay for it… ZAHA is going to have POTLUCK….@ Rayson’s place in PGP… what shall I cook? Suggestions everyone!!! Hope it will be soon… at least before I go into Army…. I am gonna miss this bunch of people when I am in Army.. all the nonsense we chatted about and the “nightly MSN” sessions we have….
BTW today something presently surprising encountered to me… my long lost secondary school classmate Puttaphong (pronounced as Pu – Ta – Pong) who was back in
Elyn.. apologies accepted.. Hahaha… we can always meet up again one… next time.. I hope its soon!! Now I am very scared of the LOOOOOONG pauses in the ZAHA conversation… cos either means 2 things to me..
1) I am booted from the conversation – keep getting booted these days.
2) No One’s Talking…
Haha…
On Shall end here.. looking forward to tomorrow’s RAG, finishing up the tree = MORE PHOTOS!!! Moving house for Zheqing…(if we can find things to move that is…., Zhe qing is moving to hall tomorrow), FOOSBALL SESSION!! At YIH…picture of the day, my favorite Carl’s Jr. Logo… the Smiley Star!
Countdown Ticker Stands At:
739 Days to Admission (yeah! It’s 73x le!!)



1 Comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home