A tribute to my saviour HAZEL MICHELLE
Free Loop – Daniel Powter
I'm a little used to calling outside your name
I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
Hey yeah
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
I'll be stooped tomorrow if it suits you just the same
But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
Hey yeah
Chorus:
Cause it's hard for me to lose
In my life I've found only time will tell
And I will figure out that we can baby
We can do a one night stand, yeah
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can baby
We can change and feel alright
I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
But I don't know enough, i need sun when it leaves the day
Hey yeah
(Repeat Chorus Thrice)
I'm a little used to calling outside your name
I wont see you tonight so I can keep from going insane
But I don't know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
Hey yeah
I've been fabulous through to fight my town a name
I'll be stooped tomorrow if it suits you just the same
But i dont know enough, I get some kinda lazy day
Hey yeah
Chorus:
Cause it's hard for me to lose
In my life I've found only time will tell
And I will figure out that we can baby
We can do a one night stand, yeah
And it's hard for me to lose in my life
I've found outside your skin right near the fire
That we can baby
We can change and feel alright
I'm a little used to wandering outside the rain
You can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the same
But I don't know enough, i need sun when it leaves the day
Hey yeah
(Repeat Chorus Thrice)
Today I finally found the song I have been looking for it for like 3 months… THANK YOU SO MUCH HAZEL…. YOU ARE MY SAVIOUR FOR SENDING ME THIS SONG…..the song I have been desperately searching for is “Daniel Powter – Free loop”
Above is the lyrics for the song…
Anyway actually wanted to meet the Ben and Jerry’s Suntec Manager today.. but he fly my kite *pouts.. he was sick today.. then after which went to meet ZAHAians (Fabian, Cheryl, Sky, Tiffany and Rayson) at Clementi.. and before I forget.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFANY! Today is also Tiffany’s Birthday.. I only go tto know it when I was back in office… today the painter came to paint the EXCO office.. and it is slowly taking shape of the design I did.. the renovation company said it will all be done by next week. So I will post up as before and after picture of the room.. guys please comment ya!
Tomorrow going to teach the EXCO how to make popcorn *doesn’t sound rite? Yes. You did not read wrongly.. make popcorn.. we have a popcorn machine in our school and also a candy floss machine too… so yes.. I am going to teach them tomorrow… will take picture for you all tomorrow..
Ok that’s all for today.. I am going to listen to my song now…before I end.. the video for the day.. is Daniel Powter’s Free loop….
Countdown Ticker stands at:
748 Days to Admission



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home