Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kena " FLY AEROPLANE"

KNS… kena “fly aeroplane” by ppl from the other EXCO… you know who you are… you all owe me,Weiqi and Amanda dinner… suppose to be 3 Unions gathering ended up is 3 person gathering…!@#$#@! Anyway suppose to be eating fish & co… ended up eating Carl’s Jr. at Plaza Sing, but I seriously had fun…below is my “dinner” for today.. my burger

Weiqi don’t be apologetic ler.. not your fault…. we shall meet again guys.. this time make all must come and they all don’t “fly our aeroplane” liao.. Hahaha…

Watched Alvin’s 4th Clip this morning.. so funny… the jaw drop is because of the Indian boss going to bollywood to shoot a movie… so funny…. I thought it was suppose to be Alvin saw some “hot chicks” the jaw drop.. in the end is the boss….whahahah….- for guys who dunno, Alvin is the TPSU president for this year.. who is also a main lead for the short film “Becoming Royston”. The film can be view at their website, www.becomingroyston.com Alvin I am advertising for you again.. do I get paid?

Finished the posters for NAPFA today.. total of 6 posters… see the pictures below.. nice?

Anyway.. Sky has been too mean to people.. now he is complaining to me that his computer is mean back to him… he cannot upload pictures to “bugger” hahahahhaa….

Tomorrow I will be going IKEA for Shopping for the new Service-Learning Resource room.. I am the designer.. stayed tuned for the completed design of the room…also I cannot wait laio.. going to buy my Bang and Olufsen headphone tomorrow at Hyatt hotel at orchard…..

Oh yes.. Congrats CHERYL…. For Finding your earrings…and RAYSON for Getting a block in PGP furthest to SDE.. WHAHAHAa.. I am soooo mean….i want house warming!!!

Anyway.. that’s all for now.. picture of the day.. was our dinner at Carl’s Junior.. ate Swiss Fried Chicken Bacon Burger. With Criss cut fries and onion rings.. see how big the burger is!? I think cheryl must be drooling if she is looking at the picture… haha….

Countdown Ticker Stands at:
740 Days to Admission

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home