Thursday, July 20, 2006

New York, New York!

Today went to dinner with my FYP team mates cos Jian min is going to NS this Friday.. –can’t wait to see his botak head… haha anyway went to the new restaurant, New York New York at city link mall… the place is cool… nice food also… had their BBQ pork ribs… was a big serving.. but hard to eat.. but IT IS NICE (also must wait very very long, i mean really really very long).. the most halirious thing came when Jian min’s food came… a SUPER HUGE BURGER.. I MEAN SUPER… SEE PICTURE BELOW AND U WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN (NUMBER 404)

Its meant for 4 people and he misread and thought I was for 2 person.. anyway he got very big appetite(like cheryl) so if its for 2, he will settle it.. but no.. they really mean its for 4 person.. if you think that I am lying.. see the picture below.. in comparison to a fork…(i think cheryl i think its suitable for you)

Like what the hell, anyway when the food was served.. the group of people sitting opposite us was like shocked to see him eat the burger alone… they were like pointing at our table the whole while.. like WTH.. cannot have big appetite izzit? .. But I must commend jianmin.. he finished ¾ of the burger… POWER LA.. anyway.. enjoy your last days… before eating camp food… and can you believe it.. he is still meeting his frends for prata at prata house,, immediately after the dinner.. (cheryl you met your match) .. anyway, after which order a chocolate fondue…- quite nice….

Anyway picture of the day is jian min’s burger.. in comparison to a hand…(jianmin’s hand, see how big it is.. like OMG)

Now blogger cannot let me log in to post my post…

Error

“We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.” – BUGGER


OH YES BEFORE I FORGET! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SERENE.. ALL THE BEST IN FASS

Anyway Countdown Ticker Stands at:
746 Days to Admission

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home