Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WEIXIONG, JIAN MIN ALL THE BEST TO YOU!


Hahahahhaha… you must be wondering what I am laughing about.. it’s the above video “ji ba ban”… suddenly I wanted to find the song for “ji ba ban”.. I tried my luck on you tube.. but who knows I typed in and there is really a MV on Ji Ba Ban and to my surprise.. its done by my friends at RP in the Tanglin campus… its really damn funny la… GREAT JOB GUYS! This video also brought back a lot of memories of the old tanglin campus.. the cosy library and the rustic and green surroundings of the place.. makes people very comfortable.

Anyway went to Café galilee in my school library today with weixiong.. mybuddy in poly which have the same birthday as me… he is going NS this Friday ler… WEIXIONG I WANT TO SEE YOUR BOTAK HEAD PIC- heehee.. the food totally suck.. totally…after which taught the EXCO and the SCPM how to make popcorn today.. then took train home with sarah-ann.. when we were discussing about the NUS bidding system on the train this guy, we don’t know who.. suddenly sat closer and started telling us how the bidding thing works… -I don’t even know this guy… shocking o_o haha.. I think NUS give him too much stress. Btw he was from FASS

I am looking forward to the dinner gathering on Monday with ZAHA, RAG on Friday and also dinner with jianmin (my FYP team mate which is also going in to NS this Friday also… with weixiong.) I wish them all the best for NS….oh yes ALSO AMANDA IS DESIGNING A NEW BLOG SKIN FOR ME... THANK YOU AMANDA...

Tomorrow there will be a heritage trial for EXCOs.. may be there also.. so updates tomorrow… till the next time..

Countdown Ticker stands at:
747 Days to Admission

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home