The Long Awaited ZAHA Dinner
Today a busy day.. the “Glassbox” for the council room finally arrived.. but it was totally wrong.. asked the contractors to bring everything back to redo and send back again.. Evil right.. but I am paying lor.. besides.. the drawing given to me wasn’t like this.. so it s their fault.. anyway prior to that.. went to the new canteen to eat.. it was like SUPER CROWDED lor.. but the food there is decent..more decent than the ISS canteen..Had EXCO meeting with Wilson, Janelle, Eddy and Tayling.. quite fruitful.. finally they are willing to give more autonomy to the EXCO.. I have been waiting for this day to come…finally we can get the “respect” from the school especially people from the freaking “Es**tes” and that “L** L** Im”.. FINALLY SUPPORT FORM
Before I continue.. blogger is giving me this again.. they should just change “Blogger” to “Bugger” ~!@#$@
“Error
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it.”
We had our ZAHA dinner today..ok now for the big reveal.. for the big secret for the past few days.. what are we up to?.. actually we are preparing for Sky and Tiff’s Belated Birthday Celebration at
The dinner was good.. they started playing the “mind games” after dinner.. which I totally can’t figure out.. like WTH… any way.. quite lame la.. when I know the answer…. But I had fun.. thanks guys.. after which we went ot Esplanade to open presents.. then we spent like half hour.. playing with Tiff’s “Giant Bubble” Blower.. so Fun! You guys shall see the pictures tomorrow… its really cool.! But unfortunately, Cheryl lost one of her earring given by her mum… Cheryl.. don’t be sad la…haha… take the “left over” side and make into a pendent ok? Haha…
Picture of the Day is Ching, bringing out Sky and Tiff’s Cake.. Photo courtesy of the Slow club President.. Cheryl…Till the next time… more updates tomorrow.. when I get more photos from Rayson..
742 Days to Admission



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home