Monday, July 24, 2006

Tomorrow is Dinner!

YIJUN came to visit me.. whahaha…. He is out from commando camp and visited my blog… yes.. Yijun.. I have a blog.. And I have linked you.. come visit me often ok?

Anyway now on the MSN window where ZAHAians always chat, there is this takuya Kimura spelling correction now…

meaner than thou! says:
haru is tamuya kimaru
Bishuonen Fabian, Aki (Autumm) Student
: Fate Stay Night says:
lol
Bishuonen Fabian, Aki (Autumm) Student
: Fate Stay Night says:
nice name
meaner than thou! says:
*takuya
Bishuonen Fabian, Aki (Autumm) Student
: Fate Stay Night says:
shld be takimu yamaru lah
meaner than thou! says:
Takuya Kimaru lah
Bishuonen Fabian, Aki (Autumm) Student
: Fate Stay Night says:
lol still wrong
Bishuonen Fabian, Aki (Autumm) Student
: Fate Stay Night says:
kimura
meaner than thou! says:
oh shit
meaner than thou! says:
haha.. ok takuya kimura
meaner than thou! says:
spelling correction
meaner than thou! says:
takuya kimura
meaner than thou! says:
takuya kimura
meaner than thou! says:
takuya kimura
I CANNOT WAIT TO START MY LIFE in NUS - 4th August 2008 says:
Hahaa


Like.. spelling correction of “Takuya Kimura” and now we are starting this tiffany eating “old “ food campaign and “Rayson is really SLOW” campaign… haha.. shall now go deep into it or I will get killed after sky in the dinner tomorrow…

And now there is a “snacks” argument in the MSN window now…Hahaha

I am really looking forward to the ZAHA dinner tomorrow… btw.. if the readers do not know who is in ZAHA the picture of the day shows you ZAHA…


Countdown Ticker Stands at
743 Days to Admission

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home