1st Day @ RAG
The Journey – 911
Tide pulls the ocean, sure as
The path that's been chosen, cannot be changed
In my life's destination, searched for the explanation
For some kind of reason for my sorrow and pain
But in my- Isolation, I learned to listen
To be thankful for the love that I'd been given
Chorus:
This is my journey, journey through life
With every twist and turn,
I've laughed and cried as the road unwinds
This is my journey, and I've learned to fight
To make me strong enough, to lift me up, to bring my dreams alive
My desperation, swore that never again would I hear all the laughter of my friends and my family, yeah.
A million tears that I'd cry all then began to dry
Silence of the night time I have come to realize
Sweet inspiration, filled my horizon
Gave me the heart to go on and never would give in
Repeat Chorus
I'm going to love each moment, every day and every night
I'll look back to the past with the sweetest smile
For now, I realize I've been given the key to life
I've been kissed by the angel by my side
Oh, yeah
Repeat Chorus
To bring my dreams alive
To bring my dreams alive
The unfinished tree… its like super big la… tiring ler… and as you can see from the picture below.. we were so engrossed “sticking papers”, cheryl tried to stick it on me also:
Cheryl… This is not funny….
Anyway most of the ZAHAians had QET today.. they said was ok.. so I don’t know whether it is easy or difficult.. but I know that they were damn shag.. jus check out what rayson said to sky after RAG at YIH Canteen and when we were waiting for lewina to finish her medical checkup (from 2pm to 7pm slow coach doctors…) – oh yes.. cheryl you have 2 new members for your "SLOW club"… the NUS internal Shuttle.. and Rayson are your new members.. you know why? Cos the bus we take today is like damn slow.. so it suits you.. they are named slow coach… literally…and forrayson.. see below..
Rayson: Sky, 你的姐姐比你大还是比你小?
Rest of us : ??!!!??!!
Then after which when we are leaving NUS and was considering to take a cab…Rayson.. came out with is “slowness” again.. – background info.. there were 5 of us wanting to share 1 cab.. which as almost impossible.. this was what Rayson said..
Rayson : ok what.. 1 infront 3 at the back.. 5 people can squeeze in mah!
Rest of us : ??!!!??!! (once again)
Rayson.. you can really join the cheryl “Slow club” liao.. Hahaha
After which.. lewina still have not completed her medical check up… then we went on to the NUSSU lounge and guess what? PLAY FOOSBALL…
This table got “Fengshui” positions.. the yellow ones.. “bad fengshui” Black ones.. “Good Fengshui” haha… after which went out for dinner.. then we started to act stupid again.. see us… in somewhere… which I shall not tell you for now... Stay tuned to my future post for more details...
Anyway I shall end my post now.. Video of the day is a MV by boyband 911 – The Journey. This is to date my favorite boyband song / song because of the lyrics... its very meaningful... sort of described the path I have taken since young.. Many times when i hear this song, can’t help to tear as it brings back past memories... 911 although disbanded. still remains my favourite band.. they rule...
Countdown Ticker Stands At:
745 Days To Admissions








1 Comments:
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Post a Comment
<< Home