Block Leave Day 2
VIDEO 1
VIDEO 2
packing toom today.. threw away lot of stuff… haha nothing much today.. well next week I shall start with some basic training before I go to the new unit.. 8 more day to my posting… hmm where will I go next… I guess medic…. Hahahaa…
any way video(s) of the day.. is a song i like very much.. - the home (singapore version copied them.. u see the australia one is so nice the scenery and the kids are cute.. see singapore one.. sigh...) video 1 is australia version... video 2 is singapore version
Countdown ticker Stands at:
604 Days to Admission
8 Days to Posting
VIDEO 2
packing toom today.. threw away lot of stuff… haha nothing much today.. well next week I shall start with some basic training before I go to the new unit.. 8 more day to my posting… hmm where will I go next… I guess medic…. Hahahaa…
any way video(s) of the day.. is a song i like very much.. - the home (singapore version copied them.. u see the australia one is so nice the scenery and the kids are cute.. see singapore one.. sigh...) video 1 is australia version... video 2 is singapore version
Countdown ticker Stands at:
604 Days to Admission
8 Days to Posting



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home