Block leave Day 1
today is the first day after my GP.. slept in till like 12….. –when was the last time I did that?.. it think was like 3 months ago… anyway.. then did some area cleaning in my room.. yes area cleaning then went to ikea tampines with mum for dinner and also look at furniture for the new house…
I tell you the place is HUGE.. I mean really huge… the check out self serve shelves for furniture are like 3 stories high all filled with flatly packed furniture.. I went like OMG when I saw it..
Ok that pretty sums up my first officially day as a Private.. during block leave..
Countdown ticker Stands at:
605 Days to Admission
9 Days to Posting
I tell you the place is HUGE.. I mean really huge… the check out self serve shelves for furniture are like 3 stories high all filled with flatly packed furniture.. I went like OMG when I saw it..
Ok that pretty sums up my first officially day as a Private.. during block leave..
Countdown ticker Stands at:
605 Days to Admission
9 Days to Posting



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home