SICK
Took my IPPT conditional pass today and also I am not feeling well after the sun tan under the so basically fell out for training from AGR this afternoon.. afraid I cannot take part in the GP rehearsal tomorrow.. because they say if we miss 2 out of the 4 rehersals, we are taken out of the marching contigent immediately.. sheesh.. better not play with it.. so basically it’s a very very boring day for me except for the ippt conditional pass test for chin ups in the morning then went to the MA to do the ABSD survey where the ladies there really remind me of the following verse from the “let me go” song
They really gave us Frankenstein, a mood swing bitch and a pig.. sheesh… and the ABSD shit is what you have done before in CMPB …. The 100+ question on national education…. You know what I mean…
So basically today this is all I did… other than that… nothing…
Slack ah… POP LO!!!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
614 Days to Admission
9 days to GP
They say that in the army… the girls are very nice…
You ask for cindy Crawford… they gave you Frankenstein…
You ask for cindy Crawford… they gave you Frankenstein…
They really gave us Frankenstein, a mood swing bitch and a pig.. sheesh… and the ABSD shit is what you have done before in CMPB …. The 100+ question on national education…. You know what I mean…
So basically today this is all I did… other than that… nothing…
Slack ah… POP LO!!!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
614 Days to Admission
9 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home