Wednesday, December 06, 2006

AND NOW WE P.O.P!!!



The water regime pledge: SAF 7 core values, Hawk Coy platoon 4 style:

The SAF 7 core values are:
Loyalty to country,
leadership,
discipline,
professionalism,
fighting spirit,
ethics,
care for soldiers.
Platoon 4, relacccc only, DRINK UP! Whooo!


This last time I recite the pledge.. this time I really cired…I am so gonna miss this place… today GP went very very well except a person fainted in the middle of the parade when the MP was giving her speech.. so long winded la… today is also the first time I see the whole company march in steps, all the foot drills were perfect.. all stamped the feet with one sound and when we are told to get or bags.. we are the only company that marched off and sang together… to the MT line to get our bags… then at the MT line.. we sang the last song in tekong… the henta kaki chant…

I am so going to miss this place.. the beautiful sun rises and sunsets I have seen at the company line, complaining of climbing 5 stories to reach our room after a physical training and route marches.. being pumped at the coy line.. doing Buddha claps during strength training and singing my bonnie lies over the ocean… getting tekaned by commanders to run to touch kestrel armskote, gryphon armskote and S35 and come back, the “fuck you understand?”, repeating the RO timings, listening to the safety evacuation route via tekong highway, turn left at apache, turn left at cook house and you will reach the medical center, saying the SAF 7 core values on water parade when you are freaking thirsty and still have to say it and all the crap we have talked and laughed about in the past 3 months.. and oh yes.. not forgetting the hole we made in the lecture hall on OC night…

HAWK PLATOON 4! I WILL MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!

Call me PRIVATE LAI… POP LOR!!! picture of the day,PLATOON 4 Woo HA

Countdown ticker Stands at:
606 Days to Admission
GP LOR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home