Tuesday, December 05, 2006

GAMES DAY

Hawk company came in second for games day… wohoo….

First went to bronco.. where the organizing committee was them and there was a lot of biasness towards their teams… I did not say that.. falcon and cougar said that… I was involved in the game Link.. something like the Taiwanese “shi ji ru kou” where you have to like one item to another with the ending character the starting character of the next word… we got second place for that game… first was like bronco again....

Today is a very very slack day.. after games day.. every one was busy packing their bags for GP tomorrow… and also polishing their boots..

This morning when we are having water parade… reciting the SAF 7 core values… when I think of tomorrow will be the last time I will be reciting that… my tears came to the corner of my eye..almost cried out.. today will be the last time I sleep on this bed, the last time I listen to RO in company line the last time I bath in this toilet.. tomorrow will be the last time I will be sitting at the coy line below the Lecture hall, reciting the SAF 7 core values… ok thinking of this makes me wanna cry…

Countdown ticker Stands at:
607 Days to Admission
1 day to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home