Saturday, November 11, 2006

SIT Test Day 3

Breakfast: biscuits
Lunch: tandoori chicken rice


Today is our last day for SIT and I did not sleep a bit yesterday night… too cold and too hard (the bench) and thus I did not sleep the whole night…… but once again not sleeping in the night.. you will hear funny things again.. at 12.51 am( I was awake and look at the watch after is hear the sound) this happened:

Fatharul: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (war cry)
Pause..
Fatharul: man… CHARGE!!!!

I was not the only one who heard it.. almost every one heard in the training shed..
By the way there was a orchestrated piece of snoring of humans and croaking of toads yesterday night… how to sleep…

This morning..I have decided I am not going to carry the freaking stretcher as I have carried I the whole day even when I am sleeping.. so in the morning after 5BX I threw the stretcher to benson for the 2KM road march.. and he returned it back to me after that.. but I am quite glad as the route march as the AGR/stamina training type again… run all the way… after which we have our last 6 missions.. but today we only managed to complete 5 of the missions. We failed one mission… but its ok… we are still the detail with the highest completes of mission.. for the last mission.. we were basically carrying a 70+kg man running for around for 2KM after an artillery drill and by the time we reached the training shed.. we were like half dead… when we reached there.. today during one of the mission.. we were required to leopard crawl… I thought we were contacted or something.. but suddenly I saw sergeant wilman taking our the camera.. eh.. look more garang a bit la... look nicer on the camera….. I was like.. sergeant… I have a stretcher ler… leopard crawl you want me to die izzit…

After the test.. we did the peer evaluations then went back to camp.by a tonner.. after a scare by 2LT Gunawan of route marching 16KM back to camp from the SIT test camp site.. we were like siao liao.. route march back.. tonight 10 pm also no need book out… it was so real that they even got the Platoon ICs/ companies IC and even took out the conducting/ safety officer tags out to wear.. then at the nick of time 3 tonners drove in… what a relieve..

When we got back to camp.. it was just one word to describe.. hectic… ran to the training shed to adjust the rifle.. then ran to armskoute to return rifle then in 15 minutes ran up to bunk, unpack stuff from SIT test to pack into duffle bag to book out in 15 minutes.. change out of old clothes, shoes, socks… and pack.. power la…

Joined mum and dad for dinner… bought fries at macdonalds… have been craving it for a long time..

Then I check my blog.. found this on my tagboard:

7 Nov 06, 10:29
Warning:: Stop maculating the image and blogging bad stuff about SAF. This is your final warning.


Scary ler…

Disclaimer: if the person who post this message is here again, please notify me which post(s) are you referring to so that I can better improvise of what I write on this blog. As I have no intension of maculating the image of SAF but portray BMT , which a place where boy after JC and POLY hate to go to after is actually a very fun place and even though training could be tough… there a snippets of which are memorable and fun.. so please so drop me a mail at egoist86@gmail.com. thanks

Booking in at 7.40pm tomorrow.. 24hours of no army training.. i may be locking my block with a password soon. will inform you guys when and what is the pass work.. avid readers.. stayed tuned!!!

Countdown ticker Stands at:
631 Days to Admission
26 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home