IPPT training and 2nd Last BCCT lesson
Today we had our second last BCCT lesson.. taught on rifle fighting skills… quite fun.. but very tiring as the sun is super hot . the instructors knew that we are trying very hard to keep our self awake, he did not pump us as we are really putting in a lot of effort not to get pumped also.. also.. IPPT is tomorrow.. had skills training tomorrow.. we did a new run today.. launches… basically it is used to improved leg power for SBJ and also shuttle run.. but it is super tiring.. basically after the CPT 01 which is used to train chin ups…we scrapped the conventional IPPT skills training and went for a modified training.. which SGT ameer says it is more effective… hmm… - we shall see the IPPT results tomorrow. We basically 站馬步 for like 10 minutes…. Hahaha shag la…
I swear I am going to improve for IPPT tomorrow.. HERE I COME!!!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
636 Days to Admission
31 days to GP
I swear I am going to improve for IPPT tomorrow.. HERE I COME!!!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
636 Days to Admission
31 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home