Tuesday, November 07, 2006

IPPT and LAST BCCT lesson

This morning had IPPT… after the IPPT I realized all the physical training in BMT paid off… my physical fitness improved..i only failed chin ups.. (but I did 3 chin ups.. the first ippt I failed every station except sit ups) and my 2.4KM timing improved y 3 whole minutes.. I clocked a timing of 10 minutes and 58 seconds.. which I think is the fastest so far I ran.

Then after lunch.. we had our LAST BCCT lesson.. finally.. alot of people find BCCT a waste of time.. but I think it is quite useful… who knows.. one find day you may need to use BCCT for kicking some body in the groin or something like that… hahah one possible scenario is if you find another guy dating your girlfriend.. then you will go.. hiak hiak.. front but swing.. groin kick… left kick.. elbow smash.. hahhahaa…

SOC today was cancelled lucky.. we were complaining that if there was SOC today.. it will be a deadly combination… Sit test sure die combination.. then heaven helped up.. it RAINED… happy….hahaha

2 more days to SIT test !!!

Countdown ticker Stands at:
635 Days to Admission
30 days to GP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home