Monday, August 07, 2006

New Hair Cut!

Today is my officially rest day of every week…I will do nothing except rot at home.. haha today went for my hair cut.. I seriously need one.. as I cannot stand hair touching my ear and my eyebrows… irritating ler.. I think army is suitable for me.. hahaa… super short hair… then for the rest of the day.. rotted at home.. anyway I finished downloading the movie “Hard Candy” it was recommended on Wan xuan’s Blog.. dunno if it is nice.. I shall watch it later.. after designing the EXCO AGM invitation yesterday, I also did something crazy… the new EXCO logo…

The 4 strokes are actually derived from the Republic Polytechnic Stroke of vigor and this is then transformed in to an abstract for the words R, P, S, C (Republic Polytechnic Students’ council) and also means the 4 cores that from up the Students’ Council, Student council EXCO, School population, MCs and lastly the school. Together, it forms a “continuous” loop referring to the unlimited possibilities in this 4 core collaboration. This will form will also from a star in the middle of the logo for the council to shine far and bright! (see above)

Just realized.. 30 more days… I will have really short hair.. and black plastic spects…
Tekong here I come!!!
Next week is a short week.. Got NDP in the middle and got RAG.. RAG day is NEXT SAT!!! see which day the guys are going rag again.. going to join them for it..picture of the day.. me any my new hair cut!

Countdown Ticker Stand At:
727 Days to Admission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home