Saturday, August 05, 2006

Stony Day -_-

Due to talking cock and taking photos on isight yesterday (or I should say this morning), then went straight to office… super shag…. Anyway.. the glass light box’s glass are finally here.. installed and its only left the words on the glass and the lights then it will be completed…. E.T.C date… 16th August 2006. will take photo then and post up.. designed some posters for napfa.. will post up tomorrow.. then went to EXCO meeting another shotting session.. what surprise me the most is daniel’s reaction when I brought him to the staff recreation center on E1 and then to the ballrooms (ballroom as in the dancing type.. not the type kids play in) then for near 45mins.. daniel’s reaction was like WAHH!!!.. he kept “WAHH-ing”for the 45 minutes until the EXCO postmortem for the MC meeting commerce at the exco room. Called Jeffery today.. he is finally coming back on Monday… FINALLY.. my pay…. And my iMac and Ipod…. Woo Hooo… anyway I am super tired now.. can barely keep my eyes open.. shall go and sleep now…

Picture of the day is a picture I found on a stock photo website for slimming.. cool huh

Countdown Ticker Stands At:
729 Days to Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home