Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Busy Day.. AGAIN!!

Today was busy designing things you see on the list of things I need to do on yesterday’s post…

Designed a redemption card for NAPFA Test.. so lucky kids now… go NAPFA still got present to take see below…

Then the next item I designed is the shirt… this shirt is tedious..(see picture of the day, the white shirt) I designed like 3 designs… this is the final one.. the “symbols” in the shirt is painstakingly drawn by shapes in photoshop…anyway the t-shirt material is going to be dri fit material (comments on the design please) and more goodies will be coming up soon! Stay tuned….

WOOHOO…. ZAHA steamboat confirmed and so I am staying over on Thursday at NUS after work… PRATA HERE I COME!!!

Tomorrow meeting Puttaphong (my secondary school thai friend who came back during his University holidays in Thailand). we are meeting to go back to visit our teachers in my secondary school…


Riddle+Lame Joke of the day:

What do you get when you put Cheryl and Lewina together (only ZAHA pple can solve this)

Answer: SlowPoke


NEW TERM TODAY…. New addition to my “ZAHA” dictionary after the previous term.. “Nicholased” introducing “Zheqinged” today!

Defination of:
Zheqinged

V. Zheqinged, Zheqing-ing

V.intr


Any person or object which disappear and never appear after a long long time later…
in other words M.I.A

HAHAHA.. till the next time.. (ZHEQING IS GOING TO KILL ME)

Countdown Ticker Stands At:
732 Days to Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home