Friday, August 04, 2006

RAG 3 + Steamboat and BBG RAG dinner


Went for RAG today… left work early at 5pm… before I left school, rayson called me to buy coke and mentos… to carry out the evil plan…will continue into that later.. anyway before I reached the venue where the ZAHA tree was being made…Rayson told me that the tree is nicer now.. got flowers see the picture below…. So I was quite curious how how is it gonna look,… anyway I think that it looks quite nice ler…
Back to the question on mentos and coke, we made the rocket today… initially we wanted to do the coke fountain… on Lloyd… BUT… it failed we ended up doing this instead…coke rocket…. It sort of didn’t really work.. but it was a good try.. as seen in the video of the day above… anyway back to the dinner, WHAT HAS THE WORLD BECOME TO?! MALES START TO COOK, START FIRE AND PREPARE FOOD WHILE LADIES SIT AT ONE CORNER CHIT CHAT AND LEARN BALLET!? Anyway it just happened yesterday… see evidence below:

Girls chit chatting and learning ballet while the guy do all the work.. then every thing ready, they appeared again to eat.. smart rite? Hahahaha!

After dinner, we went to bath at Temasek… then stayed up all the way learning how to do bidding by Lloyd and then talk cock and our course, eat prata…. We talked cock all the way then suddenly rayson and tiffany became engrossed in the iSight camera on rayson’s macbook.. and started taking silly photos.. hahahaha… then tiffany took it further,, by typing the following email at 5am while waiting for prata to arrive on rayson’s computer:

Re: Tinetable!!!

Hi people...

Here's the reeeeally coool link that plans your entire timetable for u!!! Yes! just tell it your lecture times, tutorials and whatevers, and it'll plan EVERYTHING for uuu!!!
Yes!! aren't all of u excited!!!?????
you ought to be...!!!! cos... THIS PROGRAM BUILDS YOUR TIMETABLE FOR YOU!
ain't it cool???!!
yup, just click on the link and u'll seee it!!!
how cool is that?
like, is that cool or what??!!!!
this thing organises your whole week's lessons and tutorials.. and...
and exam timetable too!!!
cool right?
yay!!!!! thank me k,
you'd better....
cos.... I told u about it!
yes!
reply and say thank you!!!
to me!!! cos i told u about the timetable builder!!!
YES! the oh-so-cool- TIMETABLE BUILDER!!!
IT'S SOOOO COOOL!!!
it even tells you if ur activities clash!
arh! it tells u that! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!??

https://webrb.nus.edu.sg/ctt/builder.aspx

GO VISIT IT NOW! LIKE, NOW!!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!
COS I FOUND IT! be grateful to me. :)


What the hell!.. anyway broke record again..didn’t sleep for more than 48 hours.. I am feeling very high now.. will continue tomorrow again..

Countdown Ticker Stands at:
730 Days to Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home