The eye for things..
Today was an ok day.. not very busy.. was stationed at Forum for the eye check… the person organizing the event (from the company side) was a total BITCH…but anyway didn’t spoil my great mood today.. Once again never let your camera get into the hands of girls… if you let them get hold of the camera.. below is the result of it:
By the way if your guys don’t know.. this girl is hazel michelle. - plays Oscar or some music that sounds grand… My EXCO Public Relations for 05/06 and Social Secretary for 06/07 and my best design mate.. great designer.. and she is super funny and super “bu
Managed to get the contractors to come and paint the walls in the EXCO room and managed to move the board in the reception into the office… tomorrow will be getting Francis to hang up the 8 orientation shirt frames in the reception. Take picture and show u all tomorrow. Finally next Monday the “Honor Board” for the students’ Council will be up. When its ready, take picture for u all to see again…my first “interior design” work I done officially.. and more coming the way.. stayed tuned.
Amanda Intro-ed me to this website.. below is the one http://justforthefofit.com/
The loading flash is soo damn funny.. your all should try. Oh yes.. Going for Ex-RPSU, TPSU and NPSU gathering next Wednesday.. guys if you are reading this.. its NEXT Wednesday for our dinner.
Should I go For RAG tomorrow… I a bit “dui bu qi” to my OG ZAHA.. I MIA for RAG.. - guys I meet u all for dinner ok?
Anyway, picture of the day is Republic Polytechnic after the rain.. featuring Block W2 in the picture and the regional park (under construction).
Anyway Countdown Ticker Stands at:
752 days to admission



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home