Sunday, July 16, 2006

Slack Day

Sing to the tune of “hey baby”…

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy……… hey baby! (ZAHA)

We wanna knooowwooo… if we rock your world (ZAHA)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy……… hey baby! (ZAHA)

We wanna knooowwooo… if we rock your world

2,3,4,5,6 , ZAHA!

Today quite slack.. no work today.. slept till like 1.30pm : P I didn’t mean it… but I also don’t know why I can oversleep so much…. Anyway after that watched TV all the way and rot at home.. cos no one date me out.. – CALLING EVERYBODY.. PLEASE DATE ME OUT ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS… I AM DAMN BORED AT HOME… after which went out for dinner with mum at Tampines at Din Tai Fung.. my fav place.. simply love the Xiao long bao… along the way suddenly have a urge to tell my mum a lame joke.. here goes:

Lame Joke:

什么牌的扫把最兰?

答案:火鸟

为什么?- 因为:兰扫把,兰扫把, 火鸟!(燃烧吧,燃烧吧,火鸟)

She was like laughing all the way in NTUC and all the way home… now as I am blogging Wanxuan dated ZAHAians out on an unconfirmed date of 24-26th July… for 3 week anniversary… haha… anyway I would like to congratulate all Fadzils team for successfully finishing his FYP presentation today.. GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

Anyway no picture of the day.. but got video… the fat man > is cheryl.. cos he hangs…like cheryl… hahahha.


Countdown Ticker Stands at:
750 Days to Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home