Going “Chiong Sua"

Watermelon,; Watermelon (put your hands in front of your chest)
Banana; Banana (men put your hands in front your.. ahem)
Raisin; Raisin; Raisin (put your hands in front of your nippl*)
Rambutan; Rambutan (men put your hands in front your.. ahem)
Ok today’s cheer is a bit sick… but it is still one of the ZAHA cheers for IDAKI..
Went to
Anyway did you readers hear the news today about the phlishing OCBC and Citibank Emails? I got both of the email but I deleted the Citibank one below is the OCBC one.
RE: Official information from OCBC Group (From: OCBC Group [support@ocbc.sg])
Dear OCBC Group Customer!
For security purposes your account has been randomly chosen for verification.
To verify your account information we are asking you to provide us with all the data we are requesting.
Otherwise we will not be able to verify your identify and access to your account will be denied.
Please click on the link below to get to the OCBC Group secure page and login to your account.
OCBC Group, security department.
Thank you.
Please do not submit anything (name, bank account, ATM pin, Credit card number, CCV 2 number ) on this email as this is a fraud and will make you lose $$.
Yesterday night I visited BecomingRoyston.com for view the 3rd Webisode. So Funny…
The picture of the day if you are wondering what is it.. it is KELP.. another name for HAI DAI…(ZAHA remember?) Whahhahaa… my mum bought a bag of them home from Isetan Supermarket and I decided to feature in my blog.
p.s.. I am peeling…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! and oh yes.. please play the "Zong ji mi ma" under the games section on your right of your screen.. above the tagboard.
Anyway Countdown Ticker Stands at:
754 days to admission



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home