Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Happy “Tree” Friends Literally


I was just notified that we need to finish our float by WED!?!?! we are like damn far from it la….today super shagged… because of not sleeping enough.. today the EXCO room moved into anew milestone… the doors are painted and everything are almost completed…tomorrow is Holiday, national day going to sleep late and meet the guys for Rag at 1pm…staying over again to rush for RAG.. staying all the way till Saturday.. Rag day.. then rayson said we are going to shoot our stupid MTV of “shuang jie gun” Hahaha tomorrow I think its gonna be damn fun.. tomorrow 4 musketeers going to PIA all the way to finish the float.. and Mervyn is going to treat us prata for supper tomorrow .. he say we work very hard so wanna treat us prata.. hahhaa…Saturday we will still have our ZAHA gathering after RAG rite? We promised to go watch fireworks then supper!! Is it a deal?.... ok I am DAMN shag now.. shall go sleep now.. update Rag progress tomorrow..


I watched the movie Wanxuan recomended on his blog.. "Hard candy" SUPER GROSS LA.. especially when the part when the girl cut off the testicles of the pedophile... (wanna know more go watch the movie) i like the following dialogue though:

Hayley: What would you say to Janelle is she was here now?
Jeff: (Sickly and weakly) Help... my balls are getting cut off by a teenager...

Hahahhaa...

Happy tree friends literally is because out ZAHA ppl are all getting sick.. cheryl going to get cold soon and sky NOSE BLEED again.. hey ppl take care okay?

Picture of the day is picture I photoshopped… for describing RAG now… as in the time.. haha


Countdown Ticker Stands At:
725 Days to Admission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home