My FIRST Post
Hello there:
This is my first post in my blog : The World's Reactive Element - The Element [F]. HAHA
You must be wondering out of 116 elements on the periodic table, why Fluorine? Here's why:
1) Fluorine has the most reactive isotope in the world. Out of 18 isotopes, only 1 is chemically stable
2) Fluorine is the most reactive of all elements and no chemical substance is capable of freeing fluorine from any of its compounds. (Sounds like me. After I decided on something. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing can change my mind or separate me.)
3) Fluorine is the hardest element to isolate from compounds (that explains a lot)
anyway I would like to dedicate my blog to all my friends from RP, NUS and also people from anywhere who like to know me. Oh yes this blog also serves as a platform for me to count down to my NUS admissions day now standing at :
This is my first post in my blog : The World's Reactive Element - The Element [F]. HAHA
You must be wondering out of 116 elements on the periodic table, why Fluorine? Here's why:
1) Fluorine has the most reactive isotope in the world. Out of 18 isotopes, only 1 is chemically stable
2) Fluorine is the most reactive of all elements and no chemical substance is capable of freeing fluorine from any of its compounds. (Sounds like me. After I decided on something. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing can change my mind or separate me.)
3) Fluorine is the hardest element to isolate from compounds (that explains a lot)
anyway I would like to dedicate my blog to all my friends from RP, NUS and also people from anywhere who like to know me. Oh yes this blog also serves as a platform for me to count down to my NUS admissions day now standing at :
757 days to admission
I have been looking forward to my admission since I came back from IDAKI camp... miss all ZAHAians - Rayson, Sharm, Tiffany, Lewina, Zhe Qing, Sky, Fabian and Cheryl. Of course not forgetting my OGL and AOGLS : WanXuan, MiaoLing, Emily, Ching and the ever missing Nicholas. Miss the Prata Sessions with you guys. [I got untill september to prata with u all. if you all are going for prata remember to "chio" me ok?]
OK! thats all for my first post. tell you more about my camp in the following posts. chow!]
p.s. i want to model my blog like alvin's blog (with the picture of the day) but today got no picture. maybe tomorrow ok?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home