1st Guard duty!
4KM road march today!!!! Happy… finally after 1 week of slacking… I get to join physical activities… had First aid test also… passed every thing… and the most exciting part today is my first guard duty… I am assigned to do prowling around BMTC schools… was assigned to 2200hrs to 0000hrs and 0400hrs to 0600hrs shift… was actually quite boring… and maybe due to because of the road march.. was very very tired espiacelly on the 0400hrs shift.. prior to that, had actually a parade for the guard duty.. stress.. was told that if an encik was there.. we might sign extra(meaning do extra guard duty) if the dressing was wrong or the marching was not up to standard.. when the COS told us that it is not an encik but a sir for DS duty that day.. we were so glad… lucky…
at 2130hrs.. we had the last parade for the day.. the procedure was like that.. when a person shouts. “turn out” all the guards are to run down from the guard room upstairs to the landmark and “henta haki” (march on the spot) and shout turn out until every body is down.. so funny la.. I think is quite lame ler.. anyway… that’s my first and hopefully my last guard duty..
oh yes.. I must tell you how “siao on” my platoon is.. my guard duty.. when the sergeant came to ask who want to do guard duty, I have 6 slots.. guess what was out reaction? 20 over people went to him and went.. “ME, ME, ME, ME!!” – sound like the finding nemo seagulls hahaha.. I was one of them..
Countdown ticker Stands at:
673 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP
at 2130hrs.. we had the last parade for the day.. the procedure was like that.. when a person shouts. “turn out” all the guards are to run down from the guard room upstairs to the landmark and “henta haki” (march on the spot) and shout turn out until every body is down.. so funny la.. I think is quite lame ler.. anyway… that’s my first and hopefully my last guard duty..
oh yes.. I must tell you how “siao on” my platoon is.. my guard duty.. when the sergeant came to ask who want to do guard duty, I have 6 slots.. guess what was out reaction? 20 over people went to him and went.. “ME, ME, ME, ME!!” – sound like the finding nemo seagulls hahaha.. I was one of them..
Countdown ticker Stands at:
673 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home