felt i am in jail...
Have to miss the only physical activity today due to diarrhea AGAIN… was asked to do saigang… guess what this time… we are pulling grass off the road outside the company line… how nice.. I felt I am in Changi instead of Tekong.. in Prison… except we are wearing the “ARMY” uniform instead of the prison one and I guess the rest are pretty much the same.. I SWEAR ONCE AGAIN I AM NEVER GOING TO REPORT SICK EVER IN TEKONG AGAIN unless really necessary. Today was a really funny day… Ameer took us as DI today. While we were falling in for lunch today. Ali moved in the file. Then he asked him to knock it down. Guess what ali said? When he was in the push up position. This was the conversation:
Ameer: are you going to be serious.
Ali: (sleepish voice) yes, sergeant
Ameer: not very convincing. 25 push ups.
Ameer: are you going to be more serious?
Ali: (sleepish voice.. again) yes, Sergeant.
Ameer: still not convincing. 30 push ups.
Ameer: are you going to be more serious?
Ali (sleepish voice.. again.) sergeant.. I already very serious…sergeant.
-rest of the platoon was already trying not to laugh…
Ameer. I still think you are not serious…. Rest of the platoon knock it down 10
When ameer said that, every body in the push up position was laughing on the floor.. Ali’s voice is just so funny…
today learnt a new "song" because of Ali again... because he kept calling ameer sir.. so when he got fed up.. asked him to come to the front fo platoon to sing this song...
Ameer: are you going to be serious.
Ali: (sleepish voice) yes, sergeant
Ameer: not very convincing. 25 push ups.
Ameer: are you going to be more serious?
Ali: (sleepish voice.. again) yes, Sergeant.
Ameer: still not convincing. 30 push ups.
Ameer: are you going to be more serious?
Ali (sleepish voice.. again.) sergeant.. I already very serious…sergeant.
-rest of the platoon was already trying not to laugh…
Ameer. I still think you are not serious…. Rest of the platoon knock it down 10
When ameer said that, every body in the push up position was laughing on the floor.. Ali’s voice is just so funny…
today learnt a new "song" because of Ali again... because he kept calling ameer sir.. so when he got fed up.. asked him to come to the front fo platoon to sing this song...
a sir is a sir (touch your shoulder)
a seargeant is a seargent (touch your upper hand muscle)
a sergeant is not a sir. (touch your shoulder)
a sir is not a sergeant. (touch your upper hand muscle)
i am a "cao" recruit ( act cute and twist...)
a seargeant is a seargent (touch your upper hand muscle)
a sergeant is not a sir. (touch your shoulder)
a sir is not a sergeant. (touch your upper hand muscle)
i am a "cao" recruit ( act cute and twist...)
Countdown ticker Stands at:
674 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP
674 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home