Saturday, September 23, 2006

Free from PT , 1st book out - STOP HAUANTING ME!!!

Today is my first book out day… finally after 2 weeks book out.. meet the section 4 guys to Lavender to actually go to army market to buy stuff for the next book in.. this is where the horror comes.. when I boarded the MRT train at bedok towards Lavender, I took a seat next to the door next to the glass panel, so the train started moving and when I was enjoying the music from my ipod. I took out my water bottle and drank. When I was drinking, I noticed from the corner of my eye “the army-the decisive force”- yeah right…. Logo… then I noticed that the train was covered in the army’s L.I.V.E advertorial campaign. I think it stands for leadership, intergrity, values and E can’t remember… ok back to the story…. I was drinking water then I was seated next to the “values” advertorial… guess what was printed on it… the words “values” in big white bold. And the SAF 7 core values below it in fine print… when I was drinking water and was reading it… I almost chocked ok the water…

After “army marketing” went to meet weixiong at orchard.. since I was still very very early.. went shopping at bugis and bought the new issue of wallpaper magazine and also bought new adidas cap… also bought some medical supplies to restock….

Then went to meet weixiong at Wisma… had dinner at Din Tai Fung… he passed me his black sling bag for PT as mine is really cannot make it already.. I don’t know why also…. After which went to paragon’s starbucks to sat down to have coffee and talked cocked and then went home…

This is how I spent my book out day.. sad rite… in camp see guys.. book out go out still with guys…. Haiz…

picture of the day.. me and my short hair..

Countdown ticker Stands at:
679 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home