reported SICK!
Still sick…. Reported sick today… when to the camp MO… now I know why people say don’t EVER go to the Tekong medical center… have to wait freaking long la… had diarrhea, vomiting, slight fever, block nose and sore throat today. Waited 3 hours at the medical center… to my surprise Bronco had near 1 platoon of people reporting sick at the MO when I was there – scary la… all had diarrhea… this is scary… then I finally get to see the MO.. guess what… this is the first time I see an MO for cough, flu, sorethroat and fever and not getting antibiotics as part of the medication… I only got lantomil for diarrhea, chlorophenramine for flu and lozenges for sorethroat…. Sheesh… got 3 days excuse activities… and I can’t rest in bunk.. all I can do is to sit at the foyer and watch the rest do their PT, strength training and etc. how boring la… concluded I shall not get sick anymore in BMT…… lousy medical service and still have to do “honourable duties” – sai gang oh yes.. in tekong sai gang is called honourable duties and they will find all the ATTN B’s and excuse activities to do.. so I got it… went to shift ,,, table again… to scabbard and become waiter again… sian.. I SHALL NOT BE SICK AGAN… EVER.....I missed the 4KM road march today…!!!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
677 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP
Countdown ticker Stands at:
677 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home