Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DEXA scan


When to NUH for DEXA scan today. Took the 0715 fast craft out today. Then went to NUH with jing yang by cab.. to my surprise. The body scan showed I am actually more fit than him. But I got slightly brittle bones. I need to gain 15KG and out of which 4KG have to be fat and reast of the 11 muscle mass.. like WTH… 11 KG of meat.. that’s like a lot lor… after the scan.. we took a cab to Plaza sing.. went to Carrefour to do some shopping for the bunk then went to carl’s jr. for lunch.. hahaha.. we felt soooooo fortunate when we are biting the carl’s jr. burger and listening to decent songs.. I meant decent… the cook house have been playing crazy frog in the canteen during lunch this few days… it feel like zouk… anyway… took a train back to pasir ris.. then is rained heavily.. then took a cab to SAFFT to take the 1.15pm fast craft back to tekong.. when we reached tekong.. there did not rained a bit.. but due to CAT 1, BCCT and AGR was cancelled… instead of AGR. They did strength training… super funny.. sir Ashley taught them this “snake push up” today.. there was a joke out of it…

Ashley: hawk coy! What are you?
Platoon 4: I am a snake (softly)
Ashley: hey platoon 4.. why so soft… you are a snake or are you a girl..
Platoon 4: I am a snake! (slightly louder)
Ashley: not good enough..ok say I am a girl..i am a pussy… down…
Platoon 4: I am a girl.. I am a pussy…
Ashley: platoon 4 every time you go down say I am a snake..

So they went on doing push ups saying I am a snake…

Ashley: platoon 4 what are you?!
Platoon 4: I am a snake! (very loud)
Ashley: HAWK la you idiot.. what snake.. you are HAWK!!


whahahah.. picture of the day.. my lunch!

Countdown ticker Stands at:
675 Days to Admission
11 weeks to POP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home