RANGE!!!

Totally bored la…today went to range again.. with gryphon company.. poor logistical arrangement… totally cock up.. anyway for the morning range, managed to have 14 out of 16 bullets on target. But for the night range due to the cock up promitium tip, which is suppose to glow at night but for my rifle it doesn’t glow.. so in replacement, they dipped the glowing liquid from light stick so now it solves the problem of glowing BUT it over glowed….too brights.. it was soooo bright till I cannot even see the firing targets only can see my promitium tip…. Then for the whole range.. my lane is a cock up lane.. first in the morning, if you hit the target, the target will not go down… so I will just be stuck there… it suppose to go down then come up again.. then for night range.. the target suppose to light up once you hit it.. at first if you hit it… it will not even light up then towards the end.. you hit the target, the target next to you i.e lane 8 also light up…. I was like what the hell so in the end.. I also don’t know how many targets I hit for night range.. %$#@
Anyway when we reached back to company line.. it was like 1am…sigh… tomorrow waking up at 8am… (phew)
Picture of the day.. picture of my platoon in field camp.. featuring the terrorist.. ALI!
Countdown ticker Stands at:
620 Days to Admission
15 days to GP



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home